CAP Back to a job is an initiative from Horizon Echo
- suited to job seekers
- who want to maximize their chances of finding a job that matches their potential
- with an approach that respects their personal ecology.
What makes it different?
It is quite easy to find trainings where you learn how to redact a resume or prepare an interview. You will not come to us for that kind of learning!
What we are going to work on together:
- how you perceive yourself
- how others – your next boss included – perceive you
- which behaviour do you put at use, which serve your goal
- what are your resources and your talents, those that you will put forward to “get an edge”
- what are your limits and what do they protect you from
- what are your needs, and what is it you aspire to
- what you will decide to change, and what you will decide to use
Indeed, we are not going to advise you with these tips “everyone should follow”. You will, with the help of our unconditional support, build your own personal path towards employment.
Each person benefits from face-to-face interviews with a certified professional coach, trained in skills assessment and strategic approaches.
Sessions happen every 1 week, to enable what will have been worked on to be put both in action and in perspective, in a structured and motivating framework.
One session lasts in average 1h, for a total of 8 sessions – which can eventually grow up to 12.
Seeking a job back is a move we believe is
- of will
- of personal adaptation to change
- towards an objective that is determined, reachable, set within a timeframe
- aiming at obtaining a durable life position
Horizon Echo’s expertise in individual professional coaching shows that this move fully benefits from a coaching – in the ICF meaning – which takes into account the reality of professional world and the specifics of the personal situation of a job seeker.
Location and follow-up:
Horizon Echo welcomes 5 to 10 people a day in individual interviews, within working hours and on evenings, from Monday to Saturday.
Every interview is specifically focused on the job seeking move.
In between interviews, follow-up is provided by the same person who drives the individual interviews, by means of email or telephone.
You want to ask questions, you feel interested?
You are worth going for your success!